Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Cute and Easy Missionary Outfits

Slowly but surely my "Sister Missionary Wardrobe" is coming along! I have certain ideas in my head and until I find those tops or skirts, I won't buy anything else! But I had help, and boy did I need help! I asked a good friend, Shelby, to come shopping with me to help put together outfits. It went so good! And I walked out of the mall with a lot more bags than I normally do! Shelby seriously helped me learn how to put stuff together  and the best rule I learned was 'if you don't like it when you try it on, you won't like it at home'. That rule is so true, and I am sticking to it! Honestly, I don't think I would be this excited about shopping for my missionary wardrobe if it wren't for Shelby!

Here are a the outfits I have so far! We found the most prefect skirts from FOREVER21! It was seriously love at first sight for me! All the tops come from different stores, but I can use almost all the shirts for all three skirts...for a sister missionary that is ideal; having plenty of outfits without having a ton of clothes!! Oh and I'm in love with my Oxfords...I spent a bit of money on them, but they are EXTREMELY comfy which is a must!! 


Try not to laugh too hard at the awkward poses! lol!


How awesome is that? 3 Skirts, 9 shirts, and 15 different looks!!!

oops...I left out an outfit or two...but you get the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment