Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Knocking Down Doors and Taking Names

Week 28

Sister Robyn Perez in CampinasBrazil

Received 07/21/14

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Communicate with Robyn:

 

Email at   robyn.perez@myldsmail.net>

 

Or MissionTies (this is not a sales gimmick!), a letter service in Brazil for faster delivery! Login in as my guest and you can send a letter or quick note free of charge!

 

www.MissionTies.com

Use login ID: roobensmail@yahoo.com

Use password: guest1

Select the: Send Letters/Photos Option (right side menu options)

Write your letter and then click “Send Letter” The letter is printed, stuffed in an envelope and mailed from theMissionTies office in Brazil. It’s fast, easy and free for you!  

 

Or Robyn’s new address:

Rua Duque de Caxias 645

Centro-Campinas 13015-310

Brasil

**************************************************************

When you are "Party Bots" you see so many miracles!

 

This week we started fresh looking for all new investigators! We literally had no one to teach at the beginning of the week. I never thought "oh no we aren’t going to find anyone" My only thought was "This street will have the elect" Positive thinking...its key! Of course not every house wants to hear the Gospel...you have to go through a lot of them to find the golden one. Then we found Alex. We ended up doing "How to Begin Teaching" in his drive way. And I was thinking I’m not leaving without inviting him to baptism. So I started the invite and looked at my companion, Sister Becker to get the "I was thinking the same thing" look and continued. He said yes!!!!!!!! And then he said he would come to Noite de Integração! Then we talked to Mauricia (she was a street contact from last week) and she said that she would try to get her friend and her husband to go to Noite de Integração too. We didn’t get to teach her because her husband wasn’t there...butthat’s ok we will this week. We ended up having 7 investigators at Noite de Integração...and some of the members helped us with rides! It was an awesome night! And they all really liked it!

 

In the end we lost 3 of the 7 because they were super mole (not really interested) and now we are down to 4 solid investigators! They are all pretty much knee deep in water :) 

 

OhI get to stay in Jag for another transfer!!!!! I was so nervous when we got our transfer news because I really love my area! It’s sorta weird because my companion, Sister Becker goes home tonight....she’s finished with her mission!! I’m glad I still have a year left!! holla!!!

 

Last thing...it’s getting pretty cold here...I had two cardigans and my wind breaker on the other night....ughhhhhI thought it was supposed to be hot here!!!!

 

Scripture of the week:

Acts 18:9-11  oh, how I love when you read a scripture that is just perfect for your life!!

 

9 Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace:

10 For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city.

11 And he continued there a year and six months, teaching the word of God among them.

Te amo!! 


       

                              

                              

                              








No comments:

Post a Comment