Monday, May 25, 2015

Walking Dead?

Things with Gabi have being going really well. We got her to church!!! And then there was a baptism after and she just loved it!!! She even knew one of the YW!!! She will be getting baptized.
I never thought that being at the end of the mission would be so hard. It is more of a fight inside. You want to go home...but you want to stay. You want to give 110% (because you’ve given that your whole mission) but now you can’t because your body can’t keep up. You spend your whole mission going at the pace of other people and then you have to readjust to your own pace at the end. Sister Perrotti found out about how much back pain and how many migraines I’m getting, so she sent me to the doctor today....just got a few pain pills. And then it all goes back to knowing where you stand with the man in charge. Prayer. I’ve spent a lot of time doing that. Talking to Heavenly Father to just give me strength. It helped that my Elders gave me a blessing. I know that I’ll finish strong. We will see milagres...we just need to keep on trucking.
A lot didn’t really happen this week...sorry!
Love,
Sister Perez
Another huge Brazilian hotdog!

Morning runs to cool places

Eating pizza..like always

Seriously...eating pizza is what we do best

Chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side


No comments:

Post a Comment